Red Table Meat Co. Pancetta, Caramelized Onions, Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms, Chive Blossoms, Bean Sprouts, Leeks, Raw Egg, Thick Pork Bone Broth, Fresh Ramen Noodles, Garlic Oil.
· Pork Neck Bone 10 lbs.
· Water 10 L.
· Ginger 200 g
· Garlic 200 g
· Yellow Onion 200 g
· Salt Taste to adjust
· Pepper 1 Tbsp
· Rough chop all the veg
· Caramelize veg in vegetable oil and set aside
· Rinse pork bones well
· Cover bones with water, bring to a boil
· Skim heavily and cook for 10 minutes
· Add bones back to pot w/ 10L water
· Boil for 4 hours, keeping the water level at the same point
· Add reserved cooked vegetables. cook for 3 hours more to reduce until approx. 5 L
· Add Salt & Pepper to adjust taste.
· Peeled Garlic Cloves 6oz.
· Vegetable Oil 1 cup
· Combine garlic and oil and bring it to low simmer
· Cook gently until garlic to soft and light blonde color, set aside to cool down
· Combine garlic and oil into a blender to puree.
· Pancetta 1 lb. (cut ½” stripe)
· Yellow Onion 1 head (cut 1/2” stripe)
· Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms 12 oz. (remove stems and slice ¼” stripe)
· Chive Blossoms 1 bunch (wash and cut 2 in. stripe)
· Bean Sprouts 12 oz. (wash and put aside)
· Leeks 1 stalk ( White part only, Julienne and put aside)
· In a non-stick pan, sauté Pancetta and Yellow Onion with medium heat with a medium heat for approx. 2 mins. Add (1) tbsp. of Sugar, pinch of black pepper and cooking sake. Combi fresh Shiitake, Chive Blossoms, Bean Sprouts to sauté additional 2-3 mins, than put aside.
Prepare a Bowl:
· In a bowl, combine 300 ml. Pork Bone Broth, (1)Tbsp Garlic Oil Puree, and cooked fresh ramen noodles, mix well.
· Add sauté Pancetta and mixed vegetable on top of ramen.
· Crack raw egg on top of Pancetta vegetable while hot.
· Garnish with (1) oz. Julienne Leeks