2 large leeks
1 large yellow onion
8 oz Red Table Meat Co Pancetta
2 cups Sour Cream
8 oz Cream Cheese, Whipped
1/4 cup Chives (chopped fine)
Kosher Salt, to taste
Cracked Pepper, to taste
1. Softened Cream Cheese by letting it come to room temperature. Next, whip it until fluffy with a stand mixer or hand mixer. Add sour cream and stir.
2. Chop leeks (white part only) and place into bowl of water to rinse off all grit and dirt.
3. Chop Pancetta and brown in sauté pan until rendered and crisp.
4. Cook minced onion and leeks in 1 Tbsp of butter & 1 Tbsp rendered pancetta fat until soft and caramelized.
5. Add caramelized onion and leek to the dip base. Next, mix in crispy pancetta and chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve dip with your choice of chips & vegetable crudité.
Note: Can be made 24-48 hours in advance of serving