Cabbage with Red Table Meat Co. Pancetta
The pancetta in this dish adds a delicious fatty goodness to the cabbage. It is sure to be a hit at your table.
- 1 green cabbage, cut into wide julliene
- 8 oz. Red Table Meat Co. pancetta, skin sliced off (save it to toss into your pot of soup or stew) and diced into 1⁄4 inch lardons
- 2 medium yellow onions, cut into wide julliene
- Fry pancetta over high heat, in a pan large enough to handle all the meat in a single layer.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes stirring the meat constantly to avoid burning one side.
- When crispy and golden, add onions to pan and turn heat down to medium.
- Sweat onions for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cabbage to pan and cook over medium heat until tender.
- Check seasoning for salt and pepper.
Serving Suggestions: Enjoy around a table filled with friends!